Sunday 8 September 2013

MIA for Ages

Hi Everyone. Been quite some time didn't blog already. Sorry for MIA so long. Firstly I thought of stop blogging as sometimes it reflects on my personal feeling. Too much of expression on my feeling isn't doing a good thing for my blog. But after a thought about it, probably I should start back a little.

People who know me closely, you would know that I been really busy doing my stuff and work. Well plus and minus some time that I might go play pool to train myself to be much precise and concentration.

Maybe some people would ask that what happen to my previous life which I written here. Hmm.. I would say that let the time past be past. All I wanna do now is concentrate on my life now and focus on what I gotta do to secure my future.

Relationship now? hmm. Prefer to be single at this moment as there are many things goes through badly and all I wanna do is focus and concentrate on my goal. I guess I am a person with one brain function and not a multitasker. Or probably I have yet find the right one. Or probably I just not ready yet for another relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment